HOW TO PERFORM THESE SESSIONS
Do sessions A and B once a week where possible. Each player must record what they do each session (which exercise, which load, how many reps) to progress properly using one of these forms.
1) Dynamic warm-up (5-10 mins)
2) JUMPS - start doing 3 sets of 8 foot contacts, add an extra half set for 4 weeks, cycle back down to 3 sets increasing total distance by 5% (have jumps performed on some sort of grid where distance can be roughly measured). Every two weeks vary the jumps by including/not including assistance from the arms.
3) DYNAMIC STRENGTH EXERCISES - first week do 2 sets, second week 2.5. From then on, do 3 sets of fairly challenging number, add 1 rep per set per week. When 20 reps can be done, move on to next progression starting at lower reps and working up again
4) Gentle transition into football work
5) Finish session with mobility maintenance work (5-10 mins)